This summer, QuaverEd is providing at-home music resources for all Texas music students.
We’ve created a special class just for Texas students and filled it with digital assignments to address a number of general music topics.
This selection of activities was chosen to help support at-home learning this summer for grades PreK-5. It’s a small sample of the more than 6,500 resources available in our complete general music curriculum.
How does it work?
All students need to do is create a username and password at QuaverMusic.com, and enroll in this special class using the code TX2020.
Students can then easily explore the available assignments at home all summer long by visiting QuaverMusic.com.
Step-by-Step Access Instructions
First, create a QuaverMusic account:
- Visit QuaverMusic.com and click the purple SIGN UP button in the upper righthand corner
- Complete the Create Your QuaverMusic.com Account form. Enter a simple username and password and an optional email address.
- Type TX2020 in the QuaverCode field and click Enter!
Now you’re ready to explore music resources at home:
- You should now be on the Quaver Student Dashboard, enrolled in our Texas at Home 2020 class.
- Click any icon on the Dashboard to explore (find digital books in QuaverBooks, music composition tools in Creatives, and additional games and activities in Student Interactives).
- Click Assignments to access self-guided activities and resources curated by the Quaver team to help students continue learning at home this summer!