How to Access Quaver using Sign in with Google
This article is directed towards teachers and students that want to use their Google accounts to log into QuaverEd. No setup is required to use Sign in with Google.
1. Visit the QuaverEd login page at www.quavered.com/log-in/ and click the Sign in with Google button.
2. If you are already signed into your Google account, skip to step 3.
If you’re not already signed into your Google account, you will be prompted to sign in. Enter your Google account email and password to log into your Google account.
3. If this is your first time logging into Quaver with your Google account, Google may prompt you to share certain basic information with Quaver. Make sure you click Allow! This allows you to use your Google account to log into Quaver.
4. If this is your first time logging into Quaver using your Google account, you’ll likely see our Single Sign On account provisioning page. This page is important!
If you have created a Quaver account before (if you have a Quaver username and password), you should click YES. This will allow you to link your Google account to your existing Quaver account.
If you do not have a Quaver account yet, simply click No to auto-provision one here. Teachers, please note that if you choose No here, you will be starting with a fresh account in Quaver and will be prompted to enter an access code. If you click No on this page, skip to step 6!
5. Enter your QuaverName and password and click Submit to link your Clever account to your pre-existing Quaver account.
Remember, this is asking you to identify a Quaver account you have already created in the past. You should not enter your Google account credentials or other district credentials here. If you have never created a Quaver account before, simply click Go Back and select No on step 3.
5. Depending on the type of account you’re using, you will land at one of the following places…
You will land here if your Google account is linked to an active Quaver teacher account.
You will land here if your Google account is linked to an active student account that has enrolled in a Quaver class.
You may be prompted for a code when you land. This is expected if your account’s access is expired, or if you have never registered an access code to this account. You can read about Quaver access codes here.