QuaverSEL Video Training
Explore our growing library for video training for QuaverSEL curriculum resources below. When you’re ready for professional development credit, complete our PD Credit Application.
Get to know your QuaverSEL resources in this easy-to-follow interactive course. Each video is just 5-10 minutes for a total of 1-2 hours of training content with suggestions for hands-on activities to try as an individual or a group. This course is perfect for a self-led or group professional development session to orient teachers and counselors to QuaverSEL.
- Introducing QuaverSEL
- Login Basics
- Your Teacher Dashboard
- Easy-to-Launch Lessons
- Resource Manager and Library
- Introducing SELMusic
- Create Your Own Resources
- Ongoing Help
- Peace Corner Scripts and Interventions
Digging Deeper into Resource Creation
Select a video below for more targeted help on a specific resource creation screen in QuaverSEL.
- Resource Creation Overview
- Adding a Multimedia Screen
- Adding a Checklist Screen
- Adding a Quiz Challenge Screen
- Adding a Custom Quiz Screen
- Adding a Rubric Screen
- Adding a Student Recording Screen
- Adding a Teacher Recording Screen
- Adding an Audio File Screen
- Adding a File Screen
- Adding a Weblink Screen
- Adding a YouTube Screen
When you’re ready for professional development credit, complete our PD Credit Application.