All QuaverSEL Curriculum resources and tools are accessed on an easy-to-use Teacher Dashboard. This documentation will give you an overview of the resources and tools available on that Dashboard.
You should already have a Quaver username and password and be able to access your Teacher Dashboard at QuaverEd.com. If you need login instructions or help to access the dashboard, please reach out to our team at Info@QuaverEd.com.
Table of Contents
This help article covers:
Once logged into your account, you will arrive at your Teacher Dashboard. Consider this your one-stop shop to all the resources and tools available to you in QuaverSEL. The dashboard is divided into two main sections.
Support Tools and Resources
The top row focuses on Support Tools and Resources.
- Quaver PD: Links to ongoing Professional Development such as Product Support, Video Training Courses, and Webinars.
- Resource Manager: The search engine and customization platform for all Quaver resources – from songs and interactives to anything else in QuaverSEL.
- Resource Creation: Create custom resources using Quaver interactives and outside resources.
- Teacher Admin: A collection of accountability tools including class lists, assignments, gradebook, and attendance to meet the needs of a teacher.
- Tech Support: FAQs and Customer Service when you need it!
The bottom section of your Teacher Dashboard contains Instructional Materials. Here you will find:
- Lessons: Your year-long curriculum of daily lessons, correlated to each of the 5 CASEL Competencies and additional Lessons found in Quaver’s SEL Plus.
- SELMusic: A collection of all songs with associated interactives and activities.
- Teacher Toolbox: Adaptable digital tools for use in your classroom.
- Custom Lessons: Create your own scope and sequence of lessons in this Custom Menu.
- Featured Resources: See what’s new from QuaverHQ!
- Curriculum Features & Best Practices: Curriculum Features include documentation such as Scope and Sequence while Best Practice Guides are provided on a number of subjects.
- Learn At Home: Build a strong school-home connection with easy to share activities students can do at home with a parent or guardian.
Click any icon to access the resources found there!
Other Help articles that may be of interest to you: