All QuaverMIC curriculum resources and tools are accessed on an easy-to-use Teacher Dashboard. This documentation will give you an overview of the resources and tools available on that Dashboard.
You should already have a Quaver username and password, and be able to access your Teacher Dashboard at QuaverEd.com. If you need login instructions or help to access the dashboard, please reach out to our team at Info@QuaverEd.com.
Table of Contents
This help article covers:
- Tech Support
- Resource Manager
- Resource Creation
- Teacher Admin
- Music Integration Lessons
- Music Integration Toolbox
- Featured Resources
Once logged into your account, you will arrive at your Teacher Dashboard. Consider this your one-stop shop for all the resources and tools available to you in QuaverMIC.
Your Dashboard includes:
- Tech Support: Diagnose tech issues and get the help you need!
- Resource Manager: The search engine and customization platform for all Quaver resources – from songs and interactives to anything else in QuaverMIC.
- Resource Creation: Create custom resources using Quaver interactives and outside resources.
- Teacher Admin: A collection of accountability tools including class lists, assignments, gradebook, and attendance to meet the needs of a teacher.
- Music Integration Lessons: Explore the cross-curricular connections between music and other subject areas!
- ClassPlay: A collection of all songs with their interactives and activities.
- Music Integration Toolbox: A collection of adaptable digital tools for use in your classroom.
- Featured Resources: Explore the latest songs and interactive resources.
Click any of the icons on the dashboard to access the resources found there. Greyed-out buttons on your dashboards are features that will be coming soon!
Select Tech Support for easy access to technical specifications and additional support anytime.
Select Resource Manager to access this search engine and customization platform for all Quaver resources – from songs and interactives to anything else in QuaverMIC.
Select Resource Creation for easy access to a menu of custom resource options.
Select Teacher Admin for easy access to a collection of accountability tools including class lists, assignments, gradebook, and attendance to meet the needs of a teacher
Music Integration Lessons
Select Music Integration Lessons to access Quaver Music Integration Curriculum Lessons.
Here you can access a full year of lessons organized by grade level and cross-curricular content area. Each module contains 3 lessons for a total of 36 lessons per grade level!
Select ClassPlay to explore this interactive song library. Here you can explore the full song list, song activities, and printables for effectively integrating music into your classroom and instruction.
Music Integration Toolbox
Select Music Integration Toolbox to find cross-curricular tools and activities to utilize in the classroom every day. The Toolbox is organized by Theme Songs from each grade level band, Musical Words of the Day, and Integration Content Areas.
Select Featured Resources to view recently added songs and interactive resources as well as seasonally-specific content. These resources are updated periodically.
Other help articles that may be of interest to you: