Music Integration Toolbox
This documentation will walk you through how to navigate, launch, and teach from the Music Integration Toolbox.
The Music Integration Toolbox is a searchable library of easy-to-use interactive resources organized by theme.
This help article covers:
Select the Music Integration Toolbox icon to load your toolbox in a new tab.
The Music Integration Toolbox will automatically open to the full list of categories on the left-hand side of the screen as well as the icon view of each category in the center.
Each resource can also be found integrated into the Curriculum lessons throughout QuaverMIC.
How to Launch:
- Select the resource you would like to use and launch it directly from the Teacher Toolbox in a new tab.
- Close the tab or click “Exit” to return to the original Music Integration Toolbox tab.
- Several Categories will break down into sub-categories relevant to the selection. These sub-categories will vary from category to category.
- If you know the name of the resource you would like to use, type the word or words into the search bar to find all relevant screens.
- Select the resource you would like to use and launch it directly from the Music Integration Toolbox in a new tab.
- If at any time you would like to return to a previous search, use the back arrow located above the Categories list. Use the forward arrow to return to your current location. The Home icon will bring you back to the main menu.