Quaver Pre-K Curriculum includes helpful resources for teacher professional development and planning. This documentation will walk you through how to navigate, launch, and print Quaver Instructional Guides.
You should already have a Quaver username and password, and be able to access your Teacher Dashboard at QuaverEd.com. If you need login instructions or help to access the dashboard, please reach out to our team at info@QuaverEd.com
Table of Contents
This help article covers:
From your Teacher Dashboard, select the Instructional Guides icon. This will load your Quaver Pre-K Instructional Guides menu.
Here you can see that the menu is divided into two primary sections:
- Curriculum Features
- Best Practices
Let’s take a look at these to get a better understanding of what each section contains.
The top section includes Instructional Guides specific to the Curriculum Features for the Quaver Pre-K Curriculum. Here you will find:
- Scope and Sequence
- Glossary of Terms
- Week-at-a-Glance Handbook
- Contributors List
- Preparing to Teach a Quaver Pre-K Lesson
The bottom section includes Instructional Guides for Best Practices in the field of early childhood education. Here you will find:
- Classroom Learning Centers
- Developing Math Skills
- Engaging Parents of Pre-K Children
- Incorporating Art Skills
- Creating an Accessible Learning Environment
- Differentiated Instruction
- Implementing Effective Literacy Instruction
- Leading Read Aloud Activities
- Supporting English Language Learners
Each of these guides can be downloaded and/or printed using your browser’s print menu.