All QuaverHealth•PE lessons and tools are accessed on an easy-to-use Teacher Dashboard. This documentation will give you an overview of the resources available on this Dashboard.
The top row of the Teacher Dashboard contains Support Tools for Teachers. Here you will find:
- Quaver PD: Links to ongoing Video Trainings and Webinars. These trainings can be used for Professional Development credit.
- Resource Manager: The search engine and customization platform for all Quaver resources.
- Resource Creation: Create custom resources using Quaver interactives and outside resources.
- Student Admin: Accountability tools including class lists, assignments, gradebook, and attendance to meet the needs of a teacher.
- QSupport: FAQs and Customer Service when you need it!
The bottom row focuses on Instructional Materials. Here you will find:
- Lessons: Your year-long curriculum of daily and/or weekly lessons with three lesson views: Lesson View, Daily Dose, and Health + PE.
- Custom Lessons: Create your own scope and sequence lessons in this custom menu.
- Instructional Guides: Reference Instructional Guides for Correlations, Scope and Sequence, Curriculum Maps, and other useful guides.
- Health Toolbox: Curated sets of short lessons, student interactives, songs, and quizzes.
- PE Toolbox: Short warmups, games, songs, and skill lessons.
- Parent Resources: Interactive lessons that can be done from home.
- Community Resources: Enhance your interactive classroom lessons with these resources to broaden and enrich the teaching of each module.