Create and Distribute Assignments
QuaverEd offers teachers a number of options for distributing content to students in a distance learning scenario.
Explore the articles below for help creating and distributing content to your students:
Creating an Assignment with Existing Quaver Content
Teachers can turn any existing Quaver lesson into an assignment and distribute it to student accounts.
Assigning QuaverMusic Master Class Assignments
Creating a Custom Quaver Assignment from Scratch
Teachers can also create a custom assignment using Quaver content and custom screens of their own creation, including video recordings, assessments, YouTube screens, and much more.
What would you like to explore?
- How to create and customize an assignment from scratch
- How to create a Teacher Recording Screen
- How to create a Student Recording Screen
- How to use a Student Recording Screen once assigned (for students!)
- How to create a Custom Quiz
Once you know how to create an assignment, distribute it to your students with confidence! Assignments can be distributed to all students who currently have a Quaver student account.