Creating Student Accounts- Roster Import via Spreadsheet
Student Roster Import allows you to upload a spreadsheet with all your student and class information to the Quaver system, and we create the accounts for you!
How to Create a Student Account with Student Roster Import
- Go to Teacher Admin > Students > Bulk Import Students to upload file.
- Notice there are links here to help you with this process, including a Template to fill in, an example file, and a full guide.
- Use the template to fill in information such as the first name, last name, student ID (this is not required), etc.
- Upload your file and proceed to submit!
Here is a helpful FAQ guide for understanding this process. It can also be accessed by clicking HELP.
How to View your Class Rosters with Student Roster Import
- Head to Teacher Admin and select Students.
- Now we will see all imported info that you included in your spreadsheet (first name, last name, student ID).
How Students Log In with Student Roster Import
- Go to QuaverMusic.com or QuaverSEL.com.
- Select Log In.
- Enter login credentials, using the QuaverNames (usernames) and passwords you created in the Bulk Importer. They do not need a Class Code or Quaver Code!
- Now they are either on their student dashboard, already enrolled in the class!