Creating Student Accounts- Student Self-Enrollment
Student Self-Enrollment simply means that students (maybe with the help of their parents) create their own username and password on QuaverEd sites. They enter the Class Code you provide to enroll them in your class.
How to Create a Student Account with Student Self-Enrollment
- Visit Quavered.com/log-in and click the Sign Up! link.
- Once you have clicked the Sign Up! link, click the Student button.
- Enter in the Class Code that was given to you by your teacher.
- Create your own username and password (The username and password must be at least 6 letters or numbers each!)
- Sometimes your teacher might ask you to type in your first and last name before you finish creating your account. Please do so before you hit submit.
- When you have finished creating your account you should see your student dashboard and you are ready to go!
- Boom-Chicka-Boom! You should now be on the Quaver Student Dashboard, enrolled in the correct class. From here, students can explore Student Interactives, and more! Click the Assignments button to access all assignments.
How to View your Class Rosters with Student Self-Enrollment
- Head to Student Admin and select Students.
- Here you will see QuaverNames, but you won’t see any names or student IDs by default. You can add that information by editing the student. Select a student name from your roster and click the green Edit Student button to make adjustments.
How Students Log In with Student Self-Enrollment
- Go to Quavered.com/log-in.
- Select Log In.
- And enter their login credentials, using the QuaverName (username) and password they created.