Adjust Lesson Headers and Welcome Screen
Quaver teachers have the ability to adjust the lesson headers for custom lessons and edit parts of the lesson Welcome screen and Lesson Plan.
Note: The examples used below are from QuaverMusic, but the same functionality is available in QuaverSEL curriculum resources as well.
To adjust lesson headers and welcome screen:
- In Resource Manager, double click on a custom lesson from the righthand panel of Resource Manager.
- Click MENU at the top of the right panel and select EDIT HEADERS.
- From here, you’ll see the Edit Lesson Headers window.
- Adjust the grade level of the lesson from the Grade dropdown menu.
- Adjust the title of the lesson by double-clicking on the text box at the top of the screen.
- Adjust the purpose and the key objectives by clicking within each box.
These edits will appear on the Welcome screen when after you have clicked SAVE. To view them, click LAUNCH from the menu in Resource Manager.
Back on the Edit Lesson Headers window, you can use the rest of the editing window to adjust your Lesson Plan.
- Adjust the Time, Standards, Classroom Resources, and Music In This Lesson.
- Click SAVE.
These will now appear in your Lesson Plan back in Resource Manager. You can view them by clicking MENU and LESSON PLAN.