Create an Audio Upload Screen
Quaver teachers can add an audio playlist to any lesson or assignment.
Note: The examples used below are from QuaverMusic, but the same functionality is available in QuaverSEL and QuaverMIC curriculum resources as well.
Read on to learn more about this flexible tool!
Step One: Open an Audio Upload Screen
You can begin the process on the Resource Creation menu in one of three places:
- Open Resource Creation directly from your Teacher Dashboard.
- Open Resource Manager, select a folder, and click MENU then NEW SCREEN.
- If you are in the process of editing a lesson or assignment, click MENU then NEW SCREEN.
Next, Select Audio Upload from the Resource Creation menu to bring up your editing window.
Step Two: Title Your Screen
- Give your screen a title by clicking in the title text box labeled “Type Your Screen Title Here” and typing your desired title.
Step Three: Add Audio Files
- When you’re ready to upload, select Choose File on the left-hand side of the screen and select the MP3 file from its location on your computer. Continue adding MP3s to create your desired playlist.
- Once uploaded, select the title or artist text to edit these details, preview the song, or remove the song.
- Here, you can also add the song style.
- Click SAVE to save details.
You may also wish to Add Notes to the screen for your lesson or assignment. Click Add/Edit Notes in the bottom left corner of the screen to do so. These Notes will be saved with this instance of your screen in Resource Manager.
Step Four: Save and Launch
- Click SAVE when you’re ready to save your screen.
- To view your screen, head to your My Custom Screens folder in Resource Manager. This screen will remain in this folder in Resource Manager, ready to be added to an assignment or lesson at any time.
- To see the screen in action, select the screen and click LAUNCH.
- The screen that will appear in your lesson or assignment will launch to give you a preview of what you and your students will see.
Ready to learn more about Resource Creation screens? Check out our Training Video for an Introduction to Resource Creation!