Student Self-Enrollment is a straightforward method of student account creation in which students (maybe with the help of their parents) create their own username and password at QuaverEd.com. They enter the Class Code you provide to enroll them in your class.
Use the instructions below to guide students through this process.
How to Create an Account
- Visit QuaverEd.com and click the Sign Up button
- Select Student
- Enter your Class Code* and click Continue
*A Class Code is a 5-6 digit code used the first time you create an account to connect you to your teacher and school. If you aren’t sure of your Class Code, ask your teacher!
- Complete the form to Create Your Account, choosing a Username and Password you can remember
- Click SUBMIT
- Boom-Chicka-Boom! You should now be on the Quaver Student Dashboard, enrolled in the correct class.
How to Log In After Sign Up
- Visit QuaverEd.com and click the Log In button
- Enter the username and password you created at Sign Up
How to View Class Rosters
In your Teacher Account:
- Go to Teacher Admin and select Student Accounts
- Here you will see QuaverNames, but you won’t see any names or student IDs by default
- You can add that information by editing the student. Select a student name from your roster and click the green Edit Student button to make adjustments
- Enable Grid Editing to make this even easier!
Ready to learn more? Check out our Training Video for Student Self-Enroll with Class Code here!