A variety of codes are used throughout the QuaverEd.com experience to connect teachers, students, and accounts. In your use of QuaverEd resources, you may come across the following code types:
- A Curriculum Code is used to connect a teacher with resources purchased by a school or district.
- The Curriculum Code is usually delivered via email to the teacher account, or distributed by a license administrator.
- Teachers can enter the Curriculum Code when they create an account for the first time or by logging in to an active QuaverEd account and accessing the Preferences area of their Dashboard.
- The Curriculum Code is only used once and can then be discarded.
- A Class Code is used to connect a student account with a teacher account and class roster.
- The Class Code is used in the creation of student accounts, and can be distributed in a number of ways depending on the Account Creation Method:
- If using Student Self-Enrollment, the teacher will need to share the appropriate Class Code with each student
- If using Roster Import via Spreadsheet, the teacher will not share the Class Code with students but will enter it on their Roster Import Spreadsheet
- If using Auto-Generated Accounts, the teacher will share the Class Code with students to use as the temporary password to their new account
- If using Single Sign On, the teacher may need to share the Class Code with students for first-time provisioning
- Students can enter the Class Code when they create an account for the first time or from the Enter a Code field on their Student Dashboard.
- Each Class Code is only needed once, but students can be enrolled in multiple classes.
QuaverNote Code (QuaverMusic)
- A QuaverNote code is used to add units of digital currency to a QuaverMusic account.
- With QuaverNotes, students can add additional goods to their custom Avatar.
- QuaverNotes cannot currently be earned, but are awarded by teachers using a QuaverNote code.
- The Quaver Team always has a 100 QuaverNote code available. This code changes monthly. Email Info@QuaverMusic.com to find out the current code!
- Students can enter the QuaverNote Code when they create an account for the first time or from the Enter a Code field on their Student Dashboard.