Getting Started with Individual Student Accounts
Individual student accounts open up a world of additional opportunities for effective remote instruction. Most importantly, they allow for teachers to collect data on individual students in the form of attendance, assessments, and more.
Here are a few ideas for expanding remote instruction to take advantage of individual student accounts:
- Record Attendance using student account login
- Convert in-person Lessons into Assignments for students learning at home
- Assign Quaver’s ready-made Music At Home Assignments to student accounts
- Create your own Assignments and distribute to students
- Add Video Instructions to each activity within an Assignment
- Use Chat to communicate with students throughout the process
- Collect Student Video Recordings as a part of an Assignment
If your district is awaiting a Rostering or Single Sign On (SSO) integration, please do not create accounts ahead of that process as it will duplicate accounts once the integration is complete. Use the ideas on this page for access without an account to fill in the gap!